Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Grey Sky Tumbles.

 The grey sky looms menacingly above the lone cabin. His red and black flannel shirt is damp from sleet. Caine shivers next to the fire, trying to get warm after hunting for hours with no bounty. He's tired and misses him dearly. He doesn't understand why life causes him so much heartache and sorrow...


He stirs the fire once more, hoping for a bigger flame. The firewood pile is dwindling and the days are growing darker. He wishes only for the best; to love and to hold him...to feel his warmth...just one more time. Caine looks up, only to sense and see his Masters pain....
-----------------------------------------------------------------END PROLOGUE-----------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, life is hard. You HAVE to learn to find meaning in the events that happen to you, because if it happened out of your control, then it happened for a reason. Sometimes thats hard to believe, but in order for myself to keep sane and not so cynic. 

I am engaged and in love. The trials and tribulations that him and I have been through have been, well, almost detrimental. I fear we do not have long to fix this, and I believe he feels the same way. We balance each other out, and we keep each other within the mundane. From being homeless, to long standing lies in deceit early on within the relationship, its taken a lot of hard work to get to where we are now. 

I love him. I just want him to know that. Despite a silly action I may have had due to an old friend of his, I still love him. We are both at fault for where we are now, in some way. However, we did not choose this path, it was chosen for us through another's insecurity. 

I want him and everyone else to know that as this grey sky tumbles, I will always be here. <3 For you. Whomever reads this who actually care for me. 

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Are things feel calmer and moah bettah now? I LOVE u 2 , both u 2! :)

    ReplyDelete